Blood test and my lyphocytes count

Hi! I am 24 and I am male. I had blood test and my lymphocytes count were 17.5% but amount of lymphicytes was 1500. Other blood results were very normal. I know that they protect me from serious illnesses. That’s way I am very worried about my lymphocytes. Do you see any disbalance betwlymphocytes 16-45 % rangeeen counts and amount? Is that not low? Does percentage have essential role in human’s blood or amount of lymphocytes?

Lymphocytes are an important part of the immune system. A low level of lymphocytes in the blood can be caused by various factors. For example, nutrient deficiencies, stress, and fasting can all cause your lymphocyte count to drop.

In many cases, enjoying a healthy diet with plenty of protein, vitamins, and minerals, getting enough rest, and addressing any nutrient deficiencies can help keep your lymphocyte levels normal. However, if doctors suspect a more serious cause of decreased levels of lymphocytes, you will have to treat the underlying medical conditions to get your lymphocyte levels back to normal.