can an internist care for my asthma

If you have asthma, it’s important to carefully select an asthma specialist – a doctor who understands respiratory problems and treats asthma – as your health care provider.

An internist is a doctor who specializes in internal medicine – the study of diseases in adults, particularly those related to internal organs – and who has completed three years of training after medical school