Can you bathe with borax soap for scabies?

As a naturopath, my heart goes out to all of you infected and being reinfected with scabies. One major source of infection and reinfection is something many people do NOT want to hear, and go DEAF when I tell them or end up full of hate! I even had a female M.D. get very angry with me when I showed her the scientific proof! Her reaction is due mostly to brainwashing of the now 60 billion USD dollar pet industry. The source of the infection and reinfection is keeping a dog or cat indoors. There is a great deal of misinformation on this matter! One is the fact that since scabies are species specific, and cannot complete their life cycle on a host they are not designed for, then the issue of keeping a dog or cat indoors it does not matter. The REALITY is that a human can pass scabies to a dog or cat, and the dog or cat can spread the scabies all around the home, apartment, car, any living environment. So a human can treat themself, then easily become reinfected by direct contact of rubbing, petting, and scratching the dog or cat, or from the environment the animal has been in

By the way, less I be accused of hating animals, I was raised on a small farm, love animals, and we kept our dogs and cats outdoors, even in winter, with deep snow and freezing temperatures for many decades with NO HARMFUL EFFECTS to these animals! Of course we built dog houses etc for them and provided correct bedding. Our pets were always healthier than those kept indoors. The advice of keeping pets outdoors, and washing your hands after petting them, not allowing them to lick on you, or share your outdoor furniture also helps keep you free of intestinal parasites! Particularly important for children as their immune system is not fully developed until age 12