Chronic pain caused by prostatitis, how to cure?

I have suffered from prostatitis for over 4 years. It’s hard to relieve the pain by antibiotics and painkillers. Is anyone here know a way to cure this condition? Any advice is appreciated.

Here are few tips:

• Take turmeric capsules. Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful in managing chronic prostatitis.

• Soak in a warm bath (sitz bath) or use a heating pad.

• Drink plenty of caffeine-free beverages. This will cause you to urinate more and help flush bacteria from your bladder.

• Limit or avoid alcohol, caffeine, and spicy or acidic foods, which can irritate your bladder.

• Avoid activities that can irritate your prostate, such as prolonged sitting or bicycling.

Hi Keith, I’m sorry to know you have suffered from pain for such a long time. I had lived with pain caused by chronic prostatitis for 6 years. I had all unbearable symptoms include a frequent need to urinate, urinate urgently, burning pain when urinating, pain in pelvic and genital areas. It also affected my sexual ability. Every time I had sex with my wife, the pain would be severer and my libido was greatly reduced. I took several different antibiotics but no result. I also tried herbal remedies to manage the pain. The one that really helped me get rid of the infection was called diuretic anti-inflammatory pill.Thanks to the efforts I made, I had defeated this difficult-to-treat disease.