Any remedies or help with neuropathy flare ups, prevention, or relief ?
Treat the underlying medical condition. Here are few tips:
- Eat lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains products.
- Do exercise regularly.
- If you smoke, quit smoking.
- Wear comfortable, padded shoes with cotton socks.
- Massage your hands and feet. It helps to improve circulation, stimulates nerves and may temporarily relieve pain.
- Avoid too much of pressure.
- Try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercise.