Do you have to be licensed in Ohio to do reflexology?

pretty sure you have to have a massage tech certificate & biz license in any of the US states to “touch” people (100 hrs instruction for massage tech in CA–licensed under “Adult Entertainment” biz code)

In Ohio, there is a practical experience requirement before a person can sit for the High Pressure Boiler Operator exam, but if you complete a state-approved training program