Does a girl who is overweight and has acne have a chance with a guy?

Think positively. It can be frustrating trying to meet the right guy. It might make you anxious, or even sad. That’s normal, but those types of thoughts won’t help you to find a boyfriend. Shift your mindset so that you focus on thinking positive thoughts.

Release negativity. If you find yourself thinking, "You'll never meet someone", let that thought go. Replace it with a thought like, "I'm proud of myself for putting in effort."
Try a gratitude journal. Spend 5-10 minutes a day writing down things you are thankful for. This will help you reflect on the positive aspects of your life.
You could write things such as, "I'm grateful that my best friend and I both got cast in the school play" or "I'm glad my parents trust and respect me."

Focus on your strengths. Try to spend some time each day reflecting on what you most like about yourself. You can choose any attributes you like! You can give yourself compliments out loud, or you can try writing them down.

For example, you might look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, "You have a great smile!"
You might leave yourself a note on your laptop that says, "You are an excellent writer!"
Try hanging a note in your locker that says something like, "You're an awesome singer!"

Achieve goals. Conquering your goals is a great way to build your confidence. First, set specific goals. Remember to include both long term and short term goals. Then, make a plan to achieve each one.

A short term goal could be, "Avoid going out to eat for 1 week." You can accomplish this goal by meal planning and packing lunches to take to work.
A long term goal might be, "Get promoted in 1 year." Write down specific ways to accomplish this, such as taking on more responsibility at work.
You could try, "Make the honor roll this semester" or "Join a new after school club".
Checking each goal off of your list will be a serious confidence boost!