does cellulite disappear work

the answer is yes….if you combine it with clean eating. Exercise only works if you also dial in your nutrition. The saying is, “Abs are made in the kitchen.” That’s because you can’t outrun a bad diet. The good news is that no matter what, exercise burns calories, reduces fat and helps build muscle. Those three things will be very effective at reducing your cellulite or even eliminating it completely.

When exercising for cellulite, target problem areas like your hips, butt and thighs. Luckily your butt and thighs are some of the biggest muscles in your body. This means that working them out will help you burn even more calories and fat than working smaller muscle groups.

Pregnancy changes our bodies in all kinds of amazing and not-so-amazing ways. Maybe you are already embracing your new “mom bod” and don’t mind the extra flab or bumpy skin that might have seemingly appeared overnight. If you’re like most women though, you are still trying to get used to your new mommy body. Believe me, I know from experience that post-pregnancy bodies can be tough to adjust to.

Here’s where I have to introduce some bad news. Cellulite is not going to go away on its own. Getting rid of cellulite takes hard work, dedication and discipline. As mentioned above, the best way to reduce cellulite is through clean eating and exercise. Those tactics will get your body to a place of decreased fat, increased muscle and cellulite-free skin.