Does natural wellness energy exist?

This is what I have been thinking about lately. So what is really going on and what is my definition of holistic wellness and a balanced lifestyle? Is it about being super perfect-eco-organic with your diet and about knowing all about herbs, natural remedies and holistic oils? And what the heck does the word “holistic” actually mean? Is it healthy? Is it natural? Is it peaceful? Is it relaxing? Or maybe it seemly means- honest and not afraid to dive deep? First of all, everyone is different, and so everyone has a different answer to these questions. The most important answer is your own answer, as it will help you clarify your path in life (you can always change your mind; nothing is set in stone)…

To me, holistic wellness is about working on your body, mind and soul, so you can achieve success, happiness, health and fulfillment in all areas of life (not just one).

Holistic means: “characterized by the belief that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole”. It’s as simple as that. Many people use it to describe something natural, chemical-free, and I get it. It also makes sense. But, you can take something fully natural and still miss on a holistic= whole-istic approach (mind-body-soul; understanding yourself).