Does soaking feet in warm water with salt help in detoxification?

Nothing is more relaxing than a warm bath… except perhaps a relaxing warm detox bath that also helps cleanse the body…

Seriously- these detox baths will help remove toxins from the body and they also tend to make you tired so I suggest doing them before bed!

If you struggle with toxins or skin issues these natural recipes are a simple, easy and inexpensive way to boost health! I’m always up for a warm bath, and these natural add-ons help improve health while you relax!

Dissolve the epsom salts in a warm/hot bath and add essential oils if desired. For the clay there are two options:

Vigorously mix the clay in to a small amount of water until the clumps are mostly dissolved. Do not use metal for this! I mix with a plastic spoon in a glass jar. Add the clay mix to the bath and soak for at least 20 minutes.
Mix that clay with a small amount of water to make a paste. Stand in the tub full of water and rub the clay mix all over your body to create a skin mask and let dry for 5 minutes before sitting down. This provides direct contact with the skin and effectively pulls toxins from the skin. Soak in bath at least 20 minutes or as long as desired. While soaking, use a wash cloth to scrub any remaining clay off the skin.
This bath is great for removing a lot of toxins as the clay binds to heavy metals and the epsom salts help pull a variety of toxins from the body while replenishing magnesium levels.