got severe ichy n burning inside vagina cause of heavy doze of antibiotics

plz suggest me ointment its really burning n iching

2 Likes

Yogurt is found to possess useful bacteria called “Lactobacillus Acidophiles” that treat vaginal yeast infections by blocking the growth of yeast. Hence eating it or inserting a tampon dipped into yogurt into vagina twice daily during infection can be helpful.

Garlic is also the best home remedy. Garlic is peeled and wrapped into cheese cloth and tied with a dental-garlic treatment for vaginal yeast infection floss. This is made like a tampon and inserted into vagina and left for several hours or overnight for severe infection.

Diluted tea tree oil is also used in treating this infection.

I’ve had the swollen vagina & itchiness too. It really helps to keep the affected area dry. I would douche the area but that made it feel worse… wear breathable undies preferably pure cotton… dries fast & allows air to pass thru… found that sleeping without undies helps as well… or with a pillow between my legs, whatever helps is good right. I haven’t used any creams so I cant say anything about their efficacy, but the above method helped a lot.

It may be due to yeast infection. Use over the counter medication specifically for yeast infections conatining clotrimazole, miconazole or tioconazole. Some of the trade name are Gyne-Lotrimin, Monistat or Vagistat. Follow directions and complete treatment.

Apply cold compress to the labial area to ease discomfort.