home remedy for a kidney infection

2 Likes

Reduce your risk of kidney infection by taking steps to prevent urinary tract infections. Women, in particular, may reduce their risk of urinary tract infections if they:

Drink plenty of fluids, especially water. Drinking plenty of liquids can help remove bacteria from your body when you urinate.

Urinate frequently. Avoid holding back urination when you feel the urge to urinate.

Empty the bladder after intercourse. Urinating as soon as possible after intercourse helps to clear bacteria from the urethra, reducing your risk of infection.

Wipe carefully. For women, wiping from front to back after urinating and after a bowel movement helps to prevent bacteria region from spreading to the urethra.

Avoid using feminine products in the genital area. Using feminine products, such as deodorant sprays or douches, in your genital area can irritate your urethra.

-Drink plenty of water
-100% Cranberry Juice
-Cranberry Pills
-Garlic Pills
-Echinacea Pills
-Spoonful of baking soda in glass of water 3-4 X a day
-Aloe Vera juice
-Increase in Vitamin C intake
-Colloidal Silver
-Dandelion Root
-Ibuprofen (to help with inflammation pain)
-Magnesium Pills

I have suffered from kidney stones my entire life, and the cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, garlic oil have helped me avoid many infections. However, the only way I ever got rid of an ongoing infection was good old bactrim.
So, do all these helpful home remedies to AVOID the infection and you will save yourself a lot of pain and hassle and doctor bills.