how can i clear my mind

Talk to a friend.
Discussing your problems, obstacles and potential solutions with a friend is a great way to reduce stress. Often we, as entrepreneurs, get so intertwined with our work that we actually cause our own stress.

Read a great book.
Picking up a book allows you to get away – without actually getting away. Take this time to learn about any topic you wish, including whatever it is that’s causing your current stress. You can gain insight, advice and peace of mind by reading. If you need some good suggestions check out this list.

Write down your thoughts in a journal.
Writing is something that many entrepreneurs don’t do enough of – yet it’s such a powerful personal exercise that can help you better understand any dilemma or situation. Put a journal on your desk and throw it in your bag when you leave the office – keep it on you at all times.

When a stressful situation presents itself pull out your journal and write down the problem, what is contributing to the problem and possible ways to defuse the problem. Give it a try – I bet you will surprise yourself with how effortlessly you are able to come up with a solution to any issue.