how can i tighten my vagina?

I have lost my virginity and i sm going to get married in few months…how can i regain my virginity or tigjten my vagina so my husband will not come to know about my non-virginity

3 Likes

Kegels are the only thing you can do. If they are not working, maybe you aren’t doing them right? I think I have heard of inexpensive machines that are a bit like sex toys that can help you find the right muscles and get the exercises right.

Here’s how to do Kegel exercises:

-When you’re peeing, clench (without your hands) your muscles to stop the flow of urine for about four seconds. Then release those same muscles to let the urine flow again. These are your pelvic floor muscles; these are the muscles you’ll be exercising when you do Kegels.
-If you want to check and make sure that you’re using the right muscles, put a finger or two into your vagina. Tighten the muscles. If you can feel your fingers being squeezed (even just a little), then you’ve located the right muscles.
-About five to ten times a day, repeat the Kegels ten times per session.
-It can take up to 8 to 10 weeks to notice improvement, and there will most certainly be improvement. Like any kind of weight lifting or muscle building exercises, Kegels take time to make a difference! (Adding a vaginal barbell to your regular Kegel exercise routine can help. They are available at specialty stores that carry sex toys or sexual enhancement items.)

If you do Kegel exercises enthusiastically and regularly, and notice no change at all, ask your health care provider about other methods to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.

do some search on google on Kegel Exercise.
If you do it perfectly, I bet no one will ever come to know about you had loose vagina.

1 Like

Take 100 Gms fatkari dissolve it in the water. Now take a tub tub should be enough that you can sit in it and your hip can dip in it now fill water in the tub don’t full mix the fatkari water in it now be naked and sit in the tub but your feet should be out of the tub. Sit in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes and take a break for 20 minutes then sit again fr 15 to 20 minutes.
Do it daily for 30 to 45 days you will feel that your Vigina is so tight like a virgin girl you husband can not imagine you are not virgin.

What is fatkari? Pliz tell me

But will I bleed doing so on regular basis???
Will blood come out in intercourse???

Fitkari matlab Alum or in marathi it is called as turti

You don’t bleed during intercourse because lost your hymen before but you a get enough tight that your husband can not guess you have sex before.