how can you ease the pain of a cervical disc?

I have a bulging disc in my neck (c-3, c-4 & c-5). What can I do to ease the pain of this condition?

You need to have a regular doctor that you can see concerning your neck issues there are many choices : physical therapy, chiropractic care ( insurance doesn’t cover) unless otherwise specified, you can see a pain specialist and take medication u may go to a Neurosurgern and talk about the possibility of surgery the pros and cons etc… So if I haven’t left out an option (if I have I apologize). That’s the just of relieving neck pain its not fun and it is nothing to ignore see a specialist ASAP