The tibicos originated from Tibet, in the Himalayas. Mother Theresa of Calcutta obtained some for the poor and needy. (They aren’t exclusively for the “poor and needy!” Anyone can drink the tibicos in order that we may get the maximum the gift of nature has.) There was a condition, though, for its distribution: It mustn’t be distributed as a commercial product but as a free one.
The tibicos drink can be created by growing the tibicos mushroom. You may find growing mushrooms a bad idea but you must consider the tibicos’ effects, you must think about a better health.
Here’s how to do it:
- Store tibicos mushroom and water (the water must be pure) in a clean glass container. (Do not use soap in cleaning the container, for it has contents that may kill the needed probiotics for our health drink. Use alcohol or distilled white vinegar instead.)
- Add sugar (preferrably Muscovado) with 1 spoonful of sugar per 3 of Tibicos. 3. Cover the container with a clean cloth and fasten it with a rubber band. This is needed because the Tibicos need oxygen to live.
- Store the container in an undisturbed area for 24-48 hours.
- Strain. (Use a plastic strainer, for a stainless one reacts against the Tibicos. Same goes with spoons)
- Drink. Preferrably at morning and on an empty stomach. If there’s spare drink, store in the refrigirator.
- Repeat the procedures. However, cleaning the container again or rinsing it may wipe out baby Tibicos. Thus, it’s not advisable. After many repetitions, the Tibicos will have been plenty for you to share with your friends.