How do you stop withdrawing from opiates

Being sick coming off of opiates is the worst feeling in the world so really really horrible and I need to find a doctor that will is allowed to prescribe better medication than just clonidine like my doctors at Kaiser so please let me know if you guys have anything available

Opiate withdrawal is not normally life threatening, but the process can lead to symptoms that are very difficult to manage. Severity of withdrawal symptoms depends on your level of dependence. Breaking your dependency is a vital first step in living a healthier life.

Ask your doctor about Methadone. As a treatment for opiate addiction, methadone reduces the cravings and withdrawal symptoms caused by opiate use. This effect allows people to avoid the physical and psychological highs and lows caused by changing levels of opiates in the blood, decreasing the chance of relapse.

Keep your mind engaged. Try to do things you enjoy to increase your body’s endorphins. This can improve your chances for long-term success.

Go take some Ibogaine it has a 90% success rate at getting heroin users off for good. Don’t believe me look it up. Definitely don’t get methodone that won’t do you any favours. And to answer your next question I don’t know try the internet, if you can’t find it there then look harder but if you still cant find it you may have to go to south america or something. Good luck

Btw research the donkey nuts outta this random psychedelic plant some random dude recommended you over the internet.