how does chronic fatigue start

If only it was that easy, don’t know what started mine. Fatigue can be caused by lots of conditions so you need to see a Dr and it takes ages to get a diagnosis because they have to eliminate everything else and that takes time. People symptoms vary also.

i can have a really good nights sleep and still feel exhausted, however it goes beyond that with for me, my brain that isn’t wired properly so take a simple mental task like a game of solitaire, it would take me 15mins if I could last that long to complete it, at the moment I am doing very well, the same game 2 min

I take Amitriptyline 50mg for pain and for help sleeping. I can generally sleep through the night with this. I have to take it early, otherwise it will affect my fatigue levels the next day. I believe stress has an impact on all illnesses, it can cause my brother to have flare ups with his Ankylosing Spondylitis

I have to pace to maintain a tolerated amount of fatigue. This is very difficult as the smallest amount of activity will increase fatigue the following day or up to a few days following this. I am fortunate that I am able to get out of the house a couple of times a week with help from my husband or son. However, this always takes a few days to recover from, but I feel the benefits of getting out of the house outweigh the negatives, for me, for staying indoors