how to control skin tanning and dark circles under eye?

my skin is started darkning at my fore head and dark circles under eye.

Grate some raw potato and soak a cotton ball in the potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes. Make sure they cover the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.

I think Dark circles under the eyes can be a big worry for the beauty-conscious as well as for normal people. These circles or bags take away the freshness of the face and leave the person looking pale, ill, even old.Dark-colored semicircles under the eyes, or shadowed grooves called “tear tracks,” may give the impression of age or ill health. But this impression may be incorrect; appearance is not necessarily reality.Usually, dark circles are more a cosmetic issue than a real health concern. A person with dark circles under his or her eyes may not be old or unwell, but just have unusually thin skin, unusually highly colored blood vessels, puffy skin, sagging skin, or hyperpigmented skin under the eyes, either for genetic reasons, or because of some temporary condition.I suggest you There are many things you can do to eliminate dark circles under your eyes and keep them from coming back.To reduce puffiness, a temporary cause of dark circles, change your sleeping habits. Sleep on your back, elevating your head with one or more pillows. Gravity lets fluid buildup drain away.Sleep well to have a fresh and circle-free face. Lots of sleep means less stress and thus less puffiness.Control allergies and the puffiness they cause. Remove all eye make-up, like eyeliner and mascara, before going to sleep. Anything that irritates eyes can leave them watery and puffy.Daily exercise circulates blood throughout the body and the face, reducing puffiness. Concentrate on yoga too, which stimulates your breathing, leaving fresh skin.Reduce salt in your diet to reduce puffiness. Arrange your life to reduce stress. Stress releases cortisol, which causes increased blood volume and puffiness, and has other undesired effects.