How to make a yoga space at home

The beauty of yoga is that it can be practiced anywhere.

It’s relatable across all cultures, languages, and countries. It can be practiced independently in the comfort of your home, outside in Mother Nature, or in a room full of people.

The options are endless.

Once you learn the basic postures , the practice can easily be integrated into your daily routine and over time, transform your entire life (yes, yoga is that powerful).

Wake up. Sleepily walk to the toilet. Gulp down some water. Step on your yoga mat. And flow!

a space that welcomed me for four years, a space that transformed my life from the inside out. I walked into that space not being a yoga teacher, without an online yoga blog, a girlfriend to my boyfriend, sitting at a soul sucking office job, and truly unsure of where my path was leading me.

…… buy a home, have children, climb the corporate ladder, accumulate mass amounts of shit, that’s where I was headed.

But when I walked out and said goodbye, the change was undeniable, I had transformed. I walked out a yoga teacher who taught both in studios and online, created a thriving online blog that morphed into a business (goodbye soul sucking cubical), became a wife to my husband, released the surface layers of desire, materialism, and comparison, and forever knew what my path would now entail.