i have cellulite on my stomach

Eat a Balanced Diet

The best advice I can give for actively removing and preventing cellulite is to start a healthy diet. You’ll want to include more fruits and vegetables and begin avoiding fried

Stay Hydrated

Drinking lots of water and st

Exercise

Workout routines will help reduce fat and burn calories. Make sure you don’t only focus on cardio however. You should incorporate weight training too. Weight training will strengthen the muscle’s connective tissues helping to reduce cellulite.

I suggest choosing exercises that will target your problem areas such as squats, lunges and hiking. These will attack your glutes, thighs and hamstrings, helping to eliminate cellulite from those areas more quickly. If you need some examples, check out this great cellulite-blasting routine from Prevention magazine.

Skincare Cream

There are a wide variety of cellulite removal creams on the market and it can be hard to know which one to choose. My personal opinion? Aim for creams that are all-natural, organic and hydrating.

It’s also good to choose a cellulite cream that has multiple benefits such as a coffee scrub. Coffee contains antioxidants and has the added benefit of acting as an exfoliant for your skin, removing dead skin cells and helping it appear more toned and fresh.