I have constant urinary tract infection for 6 months what could be the cause of this?

As soon as I finish a course of antibiotics infection comes straight back again.

If it is symptomless, you do not need treatment because the bacteria are not causing any harm.

Drink plenty of water and juices such as cranberry juice which is one of the best home remedies to combat against urinary tract infection.

Boil 25 grams of raisins in 250ml of water until water reduces to half the original volume. Have the mixture twice a day with sugar. This is one of the most effective home remedies for UTI.

I was having the same problem a few years ago. After finding the right doctor who tested for more than just urinary infection, I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis (IC). IC mimics a uti. And cranberry juice actually makes it worse. It is not an infection, it is a disease. There are treatments that can help with the symptoms. My suggestion to you would be to find an ObGyn who is familiar with Interstitial Cystitis and can do proper testing. If this is what you have, and it sounds like it is, then getting the proper treatment will help you feel a million times better. Hope this helps and you feel better soon.