i have pain and a discharge from my penis.

I have no money or insuranice

It is due to infection and most probably it is STD. You have to see doctor. Your doctor will send samples of any discharge and/or a sample of urine for culture and sensitivity and blood tests for analysis. The results give your doctor the cause of the infection and the name of the antibiotic that will, in most cases, clear the infection.