Is it good for an adult to breastfeed?

In this world, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go ’round, and in the past, I’ve written on some unusual relationships, including polyamorous relationships, objectum sexual relationships, and others. In this article, I want to discuss adult breastfeeding or adult nursing relationships.

I stumbled upon an article about adult breastfeeding in an adult nursing relationship and initially was quite surprised. Then, when I continued reading and thinking about it, the positive aspects of adult breastfeeding, both in and out of an adult nursing relationship, began to make sense to me.

Simply put, adult breastfeeding is when an adult consumes a woman’s breast milk. There are many reasons why this might happen, and one of the most common ones has to do with health reasons. Breast milk is, for the most part, completely sanitary, cannot spoil, is mostly hypoallergenic, full of nutrition and infection-fighting potential, packed with calories and good fats and proteins, and the list just goes on.

In fact, breast milk is so healthy and safe (provided the woman who nurses is healthy and disease free) that cancer patients have been given breast milk to help boost their immune system and help keep them healthy and to maintain their weight and nutrition during chemotherapy treatments.

What’s good for baby is good for any human being. In fact, some studies clearly indicate that any human being could thrive, not just survive but thrive, on a diet of pure breast milk from a healthy woman.