Lupus gout and fibromyalgia are common forms of what?

Let’s talk about these many forms of Arthritis such as Lupus, Gout and yes, Fibromyalgia these excrutiating painful maladies that are taking down millions of people in North America at an alarming rate.

First of all these diseases have one thing in common and that is pain in ligaments, tendons, cartilages, joints and muscles. Arthritis comes from 2 Greek words athro-joint and itis-inflammation. Therefore Arthritis is known as an inflammation of the joints. Well the truth of the matter it is mainly about the blood. If you have ever studied the human body then you know that red bood cells reproduce themselves every 90 to 120 days.

White blood cells are the cells of the immune system that fight off infectious diseases and foreign matters such as free radicals. If you have been following my articles you will have learned from my last article ” Natural Arthritis and Fibromyalgia Relief ” that free radicals are unstable oxygen molecules that are lacking an electron, therefore they go throughout the bloodstream stealing electrons from other cells therefore making them deficient. What I am talking about here is these diseases such as Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Lupus and Gout are mainly about the blood.

Gout for example is a disease that arises from eating the wrong combination of foods in abundance causing too much uric acid to occur in the bloodstream causing excrutiating pain in the joints usually the big toe in men and ankle or foot in women.

Since these disease are somewhat of blood disorders within our bodies then it is necessary to be taking foods and drinks that are high in anti-oxidants. My personal favorite is Mona Vie which is comprised of 35% of the Acai Berry from Brazil and 18 other fruits that are high in anti-oxidants, bioflavinoids, phytonutrients and Oxygen