my girl punched me in the eye it hurts now i cant hear.what can i do to stop the pain?

My eye hurts and my vision is a Lil blury and my ear hurts.

You should go see an MD. You may have injury that could cause permanent loss of hearing. Also, domestic violence from anyone is not ok. Seek professional help. Good luck.