Natural remedies to anxiety?

Lately I’ve been having pretty bad anxiety issues, and I know a lot of people will just tell me to get a psychiatrist to prescribe something, but I currently don’t have insurance, and I have bad experiences with medication for depression I’ve taken in the past. I want something that’s natural and fairly easy to do or aquire, and hopefully something that helps overall, not just when I’m having an anxiety attack. I’m sixteen, and usually most of my anxiety is over having a lot of responsibilities (even simple ones) or homework, because I’m a perfectionist who can’t get below a B- without stressing out, and if I don’t know what I’m doing it’s worse because I hate not knowing stuff and I freak out. Also, I heard about cutting caffeine, but I don’t intake much regularly (No coffee, a lot of the tea I drink is herbal, soda isn’t really an everyday thing) and what I do take, I need, because I get headaches/migraines on a regular basis and caffeine helps with that.

Have a cup of chamomile tea 2-3 times a day for 3 to 4 weeks. Chamomile is one of the top herb for anxiety and stress.

Do yoga and breathing exercises which can be very effective, having a direct and lasting effect on anxiety disorders.

Don't be a perfectionist which can cause a lot of trouble, burn you out, and waste a lot of time. The key is finding the balance. Nobody is perfect, and everybody has strengths and weaknesses.