never had high blood pressure before

had high blood pressure that lead to preeclampisa with my first when i was 18, then had high blood pressure with my middle and my youngest now im pregnant with my 4th, today it was 140/100! im on a low dose of meds as well, my dr also had me do an ECG. currently they are just watching it and monitoring it, i was induced with my first two because it got too high.

ECG came back abnormal, hopefuly its nothing but my dr also ordered me to do a 24 hr urine =[ and i’ll be having non stress and a ultrasounds starting around 30 wks

About a week after your routine physical, you get a call from your physician. He says all systems are go and keep up with the weight-loss efforts, but there’s just one problem: You have high blood pressure. You immediately wonder if this means you’re going to keel over from a stroke or heart attack, and you envision being on medication for the rest of your life.

High blood pressure is defined as having a systolic pressure of 140 and above. The systolic pressure is the top number in your blood pressure reading. For example, a B.P. of 140/90 would be considered high. More than one-third of all men over age 45 have high blood pressure.