Pain in footsoles-upper side fingures and thumb

I am a 67 year old lady. I suffer from calcium shortage. I am taking calcium and milk and milk products to shore up my calicuium. The pain in my feet continues. I am taking calcium saupllments for about one and half year. If I do work while standing for some time I develop swelling and pain in my foot soles. I do not suffer from sugar or blood pressure. I got my body calcium checked. The result was -1.
Please let me know if there is any remedy for pain in the feet.
Kindly make any other suggestion.

Here are few tips…

Soak your feet in Epsom salt(magnesium sulfate) and warm water. Dissolve one tablespoon of Epsom salts in each quart of warm water and soak it for 5-10 minutes. The soak drain swollen tissues and help relieve pressure.

Lose weight, if you have gained weight over the years, extra pounds puts extra pressure on your feet.

Be sure to stretch before and after exercising. Also, stretch before going to sleep and before getting out of bed in the morning.

Check out your shoes. Buy a comfortable pair of shoes. Shop at the end of the day as feet swell over the course of the day.

Make ginger a habit. Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon fresh ginger regularly which is a also a great remedy for arthritis and other pain related to swelling. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Either put it in your food as a flavoring or mix it into some water and swallow it like a pill.