Remedy of Vitiligo

I’m suffering vitiligo since last 30 years. The main affected areas are hand and legs. Last several years it had spreading very slowly but for last couple of months it spreading rapidly. There is any medicine to stop spreading it? or there is any medicine for cure Vitiligo?

Vitiligo first appeared on my son’s forehead when he was 3 years old. We prayed and told him to pray, which he did.We also gave him the Flinstone vitamins and his brown color started coming back but his gray hair, for the most part, remained. As he got older he decided to stop taking the vitamins.

Fast forward 13 years later, some time after his 16th birthday, we noticed more white spots appearing on his face, neck, back of his head (a couple other random small patches in his head) and a spot on his lower back.

He didn’t like getting more spots but he refused to feel shame, sadness or embarrassed. He accepts it as a part of his uniqueness. He still refuses to take the vitamins though he’s fully aware it could still spread.

As far as I know, there’s no “cure” but I believe the Flinstone vitamins (not the gummies) helped.