should babies have cellulite

One possible explanation is that babies outgrow their cellulite between four and eight months of age. But reading through discussion threads on the Internet, babies seem to exhibit cellulite at various ages.

Our cellulite sleuth provides an alternative explanation. At the very end of her pregnancy, she started transitioning off the industrialized food system. By the time he was two months old, she was drinking bone broth every day. She also cut out grains and sugar and made other important dietary changes. Within a few months, his cellulite disappeared completely. As for our cellulite sleuth, “the dimpling isn’t 100% gone yet but it’s almost there.

I recently gave up grains and sugar as well as started drinking bone broth and I have noticed that my kids cellulite is going away as well (they are 2 and 5 months). My cellulite has also gone away completely but I never had much to begin with.

Another side effect from drinking broth is that my 5 month old had abnormally rough skin for a baby and within a week of starting the broth he now has the silkiest skin. Oh and the funny thing is out of our family my husband is the one with the worst cellulite and he is the one who doesn’t eat as healthy.