should i go to the spa and buy some expensive produkts for my skin?

I am a 17 year old boy and gets pimples here and there sometimes, its not so bad, but i want clear skin, so should i go to a spa and buy a kit for my skin type?

If you are not allergic to any kind of basic ingredient in a skin product, then you should be good to go. It doesnt have to be expensive for you though. So to start things off you need to eliminate the stress, that is what is causing the acne. Get off any subject that brings any bad feeling. Say later gator. Make it a habit. You attract what you think on the most, it is not a coincidence if you were thinking about a bird without resistance to the bird, and then a bird flys and smacks you upside the head. Lol. You did that. You attracted it. So the negative emotions and feelings that are within you will have its consequences. It’ll be acne, as well as bringing what you were thinking about to you. After going from there, then you can do a sugar scrub, or use peroxide or lemon juice on the affected areas everyday for a nice, clean look and feel. Hopefully by this time you won’t have as much acne because you’ve improved. You improved because you cleaned up some things starting from the inside. Thats how it works.