What are the uses of tibicos mushroom?

Tibicos mushrooms contain healthy minerals and vitamins, plus all the good bacteria. They contain phosphorous, magnesium and calcium, the vitamins B, C and K, plus amino acids.

In short, tibicos mushroom is a powerful health drink that gives vitality to the body as well as cures many ailments. It is touted to be the best antioxidant-probiotic drink ever available!

The kind person who introduced me to tibicos mushroom was suffering for months of joint pain around the knees and ankles. The pain was so intense that he walked with a limp.

After taking the tibicos mushroom drink the intense pain eased so much that he was able to walk properly. His bowel control also improved. His numerous trips to urinate during the night were also drastically reduced. This is perhaps the best proof of the potency of tibicos mushroom drink. It is this positive improvement in this person’s health in such a short period that convinced me of the potency and effectiveness of tibicos mushroom.

It took me many weeks of research on the Internet for more information plus more weeks preparing my first tibicos mushroom drink and more weeks to complete the whole course of consuming the cultured drink, and monitoring its effects on me. Now I am ready to share this fantastic and effective drink.

As for me, my immediate positive body reponse after drinking tibicos drink was my greatly improved bowel control.

Below is a list of the benefits and cures of tibicos mushroom:

(Certainly not exhaustive!)

Cures migraine and headache
Cures insomnia and dizziness
Prevents heart-related problems
Controls cholesterol level
Destroys gallstones
Regulates blood pressure
Prevent metastasis
Strengthens bronchial tubes and the lungs
Cures asthma, reduces phlegm and stops cough
Regulates body weight
Cures herpes
Cures eye cataracts
Heals inflammation
Strengthens the digestive system

Strengthens bladder control
Strengthens bowel control
Eliminates toxins in the digestive system
Cures arthritis and joint pain
Maintains healthy condition of all the vital organs
Cures diarrhea
Lowers sugar level
Maintains healthy conditions of arteries and veins.
Improves focus and mental alertness
Cures seizures
Prevents rapid aging
And of course, prevents cancer