What herbal medicine for kidney?

Baking Soda and Kidney disease

Sodium Bicarbonate is one of the most basic medicines we have for kidney disease. New research by British scientists at the Royal London Hospital shows that sodium bicarbonate can dramatically slow the progress of chronic kidney disease.

Dr. SK Hariachar, a nephrologist who oversees the Renal Hypertension Unit in Tampa Florida stated, upon seeing the research on bicarbonate and kidney disease, “I am glad to see confirmation of what we have known for so long. I have been treating my patients with bicarbonate for many years in attempts to delay the need for dialysis, and now we finally have a legitimate study to back us up. Not only that, we have the added information that some people already on dialysis can reverse their condition with the use of sodium bicarbonate”.

Medical Marijuana

Medical marijuana is effective with chronic kidney diseases. Hemp oil kidney disease treatment works on two fronts: curing the underlying causes of kidney failure like HIV and saving the kidney from damaging blood cleansing after pharmaceutical treatment.

Studies have shown that marijuana is effective in reducing the effects and symptoms of HIV, Hepatitis B and prostate cancer. All of these conditions are major contributors to kidney diseases. Therefore, when they respond to hemp oil treatment the kidneys are preserved.

Herbal Medicine

K-B Formula

The herbs in Dr. Schulze’s K-B Formula is highly recommended and has been shown to have three useful actions to promote health: healthy urine flow, cleansing functions and dissolving calcium deposits. Herbs such as Uva Ursi Leaf, Juniper Berry, Corn Silk, Horsetail Herb, Parsley Leaf and Root and others in this formula have been used for centuries as diuretics. Diuretics stimulate healthy kidneys to excrete urine, which produces a natural disinfectant action in the kidneys and bladder. Some of these herbs, like Juniper Berry and Uva Ursi Leaf, are also powerful cleansers for your kidneys and bladder.