What is the easiest way to quit smoking?

I have picked up smoking because my job is stressful and cigarettes give me an extra boost of energy. I don’t like caffeine, and my diet is healthy. Is there anything you would recommend?

You can help yourself to quit smoking naturally by eating healthy foods like fruit and vegetables and exercising regularly.

Smokers try everything from hypnosis to electronic cigarettes, research is showing that if you simply eat more fruit and vegetables, you may have an easier time staying tobacco-free for longer. That is due to:

-High fiber content makes people feel fuller as smokers sometimes confuse hunger with smoking urges.

- Unlike meats, alcohol, and caffeinated beverages, fruit and vegetables don’t enhance and may even worsen the taste of tobacco.

- Engaging in a healthier lifestyle could consciously and subconsciously cause smokers to further shift out of an unhealthy lifestyle involving smoking.

Try deep breathing exercise. Deep breathing is a known relaxation technique. Recreate this feeling without cigarettes by taking a few moments throughout the day to take long, relaxing breaths. Give yourself permission to slow down and relax just as you would give yourself permission to light up.