As per my knowledge there is no natural treatment, have to go for antibiotic. Immediate treatment of the disease is required to avoid permanent damage and infertility.
It is extremely important to either prevent from getting gonorrhea or get treated early if already are infected with it.
Before I list out all the home remedies for gonorrhea, I have one piece of advice. Stop having any kind of sexual relations with your partner or partners. If you have been sexually active in the recent few weeks, then make sure to contact those people and ask them to get tested for gonorrhea as well. For female partners an additional prognosis for chlamydia disease is also essential. Find below a list of easy to prepare home remedies for gonorrhea.
- Guyabano fruit or sour sop is one of the best known home remedies for gonorrhea. All you need to do is extract juice of this fruit and consume it orally. This fruit has high proportion of vitamin C, B1 and B2, all of which are essential for curtailing effects of this disease.
- Tea tree oil is a home remedy commonly used by women. All you need to do is take a fresh piece of tampon. Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and let the tampon absorb the oil. Now place the tampon in you vagina.
- Apple cider vinegar is a well-known cure for gonorrhea. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in some coconut oil. Use a fresh tampon to absorb the mixture and place the tampon in your vagina. Apple cider vinegar can also be used externally. For this, you will require approximately 5 cups of water and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Mix the solution well and use it while you are bathing.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fresh yogurt and a fresh tampon. Dab the tampon into the yogurt and place it in your vagina.
- Garlic is a strong natural anti-bacterial herb. As a cure, you might have to eat lots of raw garlic pods, or use it abundantly in your meal preparations. Alternately, make a fresh paste of garlic and apply it like a lotion to any of the affected areas of your body except your eyes.
- Garcinia mangostana or mangosteen is a rare tropical fruit which is found in some Southeast Asian countries. It has a white fleshy center and a rind skin which has strong anti-bacterial properties. You will need to peel off this rind skin and turn it into mangosteen juice for consumption as a medicine.
- Other than the above, you might include foods that are rich in amino acids, vitamin C and vitamin K, zinc and colloidal silver in your diet.
- Follow a healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables along with your regular meals. If symptoms worsen and spread to your bloodstream, you might need to consult your health practitioner for getting some antibiotic treatment and Hepatitis B vaccine.
There are natural remedies for Gonorrhea which gives excellent results without any adverse effects. These remedies address to the root cause of the disease by increasing your immunity against the disease causing pathogen. The homeopathic nosodes are used in accordance with traditional homeopathic principles to coax an immune response. The remedies contain natural alkalizing and cooling herbs traditionally used in ayurveda. The homoeopathic remedies like War 1M and OM28 immune system are used to build the immune system by administering Sarcodes (bioenergetic imprints) of certain specific healthy body tissues. Ayurvedic remedies like Alclearize (Sarivadi tablets) and Alkoolize contains herbs which have the ability to purify the blood and tissues and also balance the five elements in the body.
It’s not easy to cure gonorrhea by only taking natural treatments, these remedies can help to relieve symptoms of gonorrhea:
Zinc: This essential mineral can increase the number of antibodies and white blood cells, while also directly affecting the bacterial infection of gonorrhea. You can find zinc in a diverse number of mineral-heavy foods, including dark chocolate, oysters, and sesame seeds.
Garlic: Garlic, and its important active ingredient, allicin, is another popular home remedy for gonorrhea. You can significantly boost the strength of your immune system and treat gonorrhea effectively by using garlic.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C, commonly known as ascorbic acid, also acts as an antioxidant and can help to reduce the inflammation and discomfort caused by the condition.
Apple Cider Vinegar: This versatile health tonic, particularly the vinegar part of the mixture, is a potent antimicrobial and antibacterial substance, so it can be used to directly treat gonorrhea.
Aloe vera: One particular species aloe vera, called Barbadensismilla, can be used for gonorrhea, has shown remarkable success in removing bacterial infections and lowering inflammation.
A herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill can also used to treat gonorrhea with good therapeutic effect. It’s made from natural herbs without side effects.