@ any local pharmacy…
Uses of Tea Tree Oil
- Use a dab to treat acne.
- An anti-fungal for treating Athlete’s Foot, eczema, various yeast infections, etc.
- An antiseptic to be used on cuts and burns.
- An anti-viral: it may lessen the symptoms of colds and flu. Try using a few drops in the bath.
- Add to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion.
- Add a small amount to shampoo to destroy head lice.
- A small amount added to your bath can help with persistent body odor.
- Treating sinus infection.
- For dandruff and dry scalp.
- In the form of aromatherapy, tea tree oil is used to treat colds, persistent coughs, acne, toothaches, and sunburn.
some more usage of tea tree oil