I just meet this person and I want to know what to do when he have a seizure
Here are few tips:
- Gently roll the person onto one side.
- Put something soft under his or her head.
- Loosen any tight or restrictive clothing.
- Don’t try to put your fingers or anything else in the person’s mouth.
- Don’t try to restrain someone having a seizure.
- Don’t attempt to rouse the person by shouting at or shaking him or her.
- Observe the person closely so that you can provide details on what happened.
- Time the seizures with your watch.
- Keep calm and reassure others nearby.