what to do if a loved one may have alzheimers

Take your dad to a neurologist with a specialization in Alzheimer’s and dementia and have him evaluated.

  1. Don’t wait. The earlier your father gets proper medical care, the better he will feel.

Find your local chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association and join them. Having the help and support of others facing this same disease is absolutely essential to your mental well being and health.

In the meantime, I found this article from the Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation. It has good information