what to put on a stye that wont go away

This style has been on my eye for awhile. Its at the end of my upper eyelid. I have tried style med from out the store, hot rag, boiled egg,. The egg worked for a minute. It went down some but came back. Don’t really want to go to Dr. Can’t really afford it. Please tell me that there is an alternative that doesn’t involve going to the doctor
Please help because it is really not pretty sitting up there. Thanx someone desperate.

Here are few remedies:

• Compress: Warm compress such as sterile gauze soaked in water and good hygiene help to prevent and treat styes.

• Chamomile: Make a chamomile compress by steeping 5 gm of dried flowers in 200ml of boiling water for 20 minutes. Strain and let it cool. Soak a clean cloth in this solution and apply it to the eyes for 10 minutes three times a day. Discontinue use if there is a redness or irritation. Chamomile has calming and anti-inflammatory effects.

• Fennel seeds: Steep one teaspoon of fennel seeds in one cup of hot water for 10 minutes and then strain it. Soak a clean cloth in this solution and apply it to the eyes for 10 minutes three times a day. It help fight infection.

• Potato: Apply grated fresh potato wrapped in a cheesecloth to the affected eye.It has an astringent properties.