FACTORS AFFECTING HEALTHA.POLITICAL
Involves one’s leadership how/she rules, manages and other people indecision making.
- The condition of being free from harm, injury or loss of authority orpower
- Unjust or cruel exercise of authority or power
- Political will
- Determination to pursue something which is for the interest of themajority.
- The ability of a person to do something- Creating the circumstances where people can use their faculties andabilities at the maximum level in the pursuit of common goals
- relating to the representation of non-physical traits, such as values,beliefs, attitudes and customs shared by a group of people and passedfrom the generation to the next.
-A customary action usually done to maintain or promote healthlike use of anting-anting and lucky charms.
-A state or habit of mind wherein a group of people place intosomething or a person.
- The genetic transmission of traits from parents to offspring;genetically determined.
- The sum of all the conditions and elements that make up thesurroundings and influence the development of the individuals.
- refers to the production activities, distribution of and consumption of goods of an individual