why is my belly so fat?

My belly is so fat. I am not fat anywhere else, and no I am not pregnant. I am constantly asked if I am pregnant. It’s very depressing. I eat great and moderately exercise and I don’t drink pop. I am taking vitamins everyday and drink lots of milk and water. I just can’t seem to lose this belly. Please help me. I am thinking I need to go see a doctor but I don’t know where to start.

Belly fat can be especially difficult to reduce and typically takes a little longer to get rid of it. Here are few tips to reduce belly fat:

• Take healthy, low-calorie diet (low in saturated fats and simple carbohydrates)

• Do exercise program that includes both aerobic exercise and strength training. Start simple and easy with walking, swimming, stretching, yoga or basic strength training.

• Try Green tea which has been shown to speed up metabolism and is a natural remedy for abdominal obesity. Stop eating by 6.30 pm and drink only green tea after this time.

• Drink a glass of lukewarm water with the juice from half a lemon and a spoonful of honey first thing in the morning to help lose weight without losing energy.

Do ab crunch. To do a crunch, lie on your back, put your feet flat on the floor and bend your knees. Loosely clasp your hands behind your head. Tilt back to flatten your back against the floor. Slowly curl your shoulders up from the floor about 30 degrees, making sure you don’t pull up on your neck. Hold for a second and then lower. Start out with two sets of 8 reps and gradually work up to 12 reps.