will colon cleanse get rid of parasites

A big problem in getting to the bottom of this (pun intended) is that the mainstream medical system really doesn’t have a way to detect, or even find most forms of parasites. They give you drugs for the symptoms, but essentially the parasites aren’t removed during that process.

Herbal remedies are a great tool to start with right away. Cloves, wormwood and black walnut are what you want to look for.

A clove head looks just like the end of the parasites head, and I think nature really designed it that way to get us to use it to eliminate parasites. Cloves work because they kill the eggs not just the adults. Along with cloves, the herbs wormwood and black walnut husk are great as they will kill the parasites in general.

Now if you have tried herbs without success that’s where the fasting and cleansing comes in.

Colon cleansing is THE place to start when doing a parasite cleanse because it’s build up of plaque in the colon that the parasites feed on and one of the big reasons the parasites are there in the first place. I have a 4 Day Colon Cleanse you can buy online specifically designed to clean out the plaque from your body.

Plaque can be the result of a crap diet, or just a slow build up that’s formed over time and distance. Often plaque is also partly a physical manifestation of a past experience, or pattern that we are holding onto. You may need to do some emotional or energetic work to help release that.

After a colon cleanse I recommend you begin juice fasting for 10-14 days. By this point you should start to see the parasites being ejected out. Yes! It’s important you do look at them, you know, in the toilet with your little flashlight and mask and magnifying glass! But seriously you do need to be able to see if they’re coming out. If they are great. If they don’t come out after 10-14 days on juice fasting then you might need to do a water fast to really starve them out.