are colon cleanse pictures real

I never knew what a colon cleanse was used for. But I started my cleanse and on my pre-cleanse I noticed a big difference in my digestive system. After a week of doing the cleanse, I had more energy, my eating habit changed to a more healthier diet, I wasn’t craving as much junk food as I usually do, and I lost 10 lbs and 2 inches in the waist, as you can see in the picture my face has even slimmed down. This product really foes work and I urge any and everyone to try it

Thank God for you and your family! You produced a product that performed exactly the way you said it would! Although the testimonies were powerful especially the photos, my faith was not in them because I felt people could be paid to say positive things. I thought about the money I’ve wasted on unprofitable gismos and gadgets that never performed what was promised, why not try something just for me! A total cleansing of mind, body and spirit!

I purposely started over the weekend because my husband loves to cook, his meals are irresistible and my God did he ever pour it on that week! I needed to stay focused for the following 5 days of liquid fasting. I truly prayed and received such an excitement that it really wasn’t that hard to stick to the plan. The kit comes complete with everything you need…even the “shaker jar” which was such a wonderful touch! I followed the instructions to the letter!

I was a little fearful because I thought activities would happen while I was at work at the Post Office and could not explain why I have a digital camera around my neck going into the ladies room. It was ok for my family to see this camera and hear the clicking sound, but not coworkers or postal inspectors! But Lord and behold, I became sole proprietor of my own visual testimony

My God, it was like the energizer bunny…it kept going and going and going! It was gross! I’m thinking to myself, this must be it! There was no odor! And I know this sounds really gross but there was no residue on my tissue!!! There was not residue for the entire 5 days of liquid fasting!!! I’m sorry, let me calm down! I would like to add other important vital signs such as: taking the dosage every 3 hours, I was never hungry, dizzy or faint. I had an enormous amount of energy without my daily cup of coffee which I gave up during my fast. Being in the coffee club at work, I had to make coffee every night. I had no withdrawal symptoms! The amazing part was that all my activities took place before I went to work and I took so many pictures it was hard to choose which ones to send with my testimony. I took my camera to work to show 2 coworkers that I was not crazy and you did not hire me. When they saw the actual pictures both ordered the kit! There are not enough words in the English language to tell you how grateful and appreciative I am of your “life’s passion” in producing a pure and healthy product! This was a life changing experience for me

I had been wanting to do your colon cleanse for 3 years now, unfortunately you didn’t deliver to South Africa, and I wasn’t really interested in any other colon cleansing products. However this year I’m teaching in South Korea, and finally got to try out your product! I was stunned when I got to see the rubbish that had left my body!! First of all-Eeeeuw! I could not believe that there was so much filth hiding in my body!

It just gave me another realization of how important it is to eat healthy food. I have always had a pretty healthy diet, since my parents only grow organic crops of vegetables. They are strong followers of maintaining a healthy diet. I was amazed when I went five days without eating, but when you first start seeing the dirt leaving your body; it gives you more motivation to keep going. Since my parents were very fascinated about my colon cleanse, I couldn’t resist not taking pictures to show them. Since I’m in Korea the chopsticks came in very handy to help take the pictures. I know over sharing, but I always thought it was disgusting when people took pictures of the “you know what”. My parents were just as shocked as I was! Anyway, this is just an email to say thank you. Keep going with your good work! One more thing, during and after my cleanse I also released a lot of my emotional issues, through this cleanse I really experienced a lot of clarity. Once again thank you. May God bless you and the wonderful work that you are doing