Best sources for WBCs

I simply need best resources if White Blood Cells.
I am a vegeterian. So please tell a veg. diet.
I eat eggs though but nothing involving any kind of meat I can eat.

You can increase your white blood cell count by consuming the following food products: vegetables such as broccoli and lettuce, fruit such as apples and oranges, whole grains and beans. These foods contain phytochemicals which gives them their rich colour and aid in building a strong immune system.

Here are some things which can help prevent low immunity and keep white blood cell counts high:

• Avoid sugar and keep sweet stuff to a minimum. Sugar prevents white blood cells from being their strongest
  • Eliminate unhealthy fats. Polyunsaturated fats in vegetable oils such as corn, safflower, and sunflower oil are deterrents to a healthy immune system.
  • If you are overweight, lose a few pounds. Being overweight is very detrimental to your immune system and studies have shown that overweight people are less able to fight off infection.
  • Drink plenty of water to boost the immune system as well as flush out toxins
  • Exercise is a proven immune system booster. Exercise is best in moderation, however, since too much exercise may wear the body down and create immune system problems.
  • Avoid stress and try to relax. Stress is rightly called the silent killer and too much stress invariably leads to a lowered immune system.