Home Remedies for Athletes foot?

Submit your home remedies for Athletes foot.

1 Like

complete dry your feet before you put on socks.

insert boric powder in the socks or stockings.

please try Vinegar its cheap, all natural non-toxic and on the money!!!

I had athletes foot for close to 40 years. I got it as a teen camp counsellor when I monitored kids from the poolside while barefoot. Last Summer I just happen to read about the vinegar cure online which recommended soaking feet in a small amount of vinegar added to warm water. But Instead, I did my usual 1/2 cup bleach to a foot tub of hot soapy water with my usual cool water rinse, scrape, scrub and dry pedicure routine.

Then, being the extremist that I am, the NEXT DAY after showering I put some undiluted vinegar in a smallish spray bottle and THOROUGHLY sprayed my feet 2- 3 times daily for about 3 weeks. It was Summer and I was usually in flip flops or open sandals. The Vinegar was quite cooling and the itching stopped immediately.

I got a bottle of vinegar and poured a little in the toe area of EVERY PAIR OF SHOES I OWN. I swished it around then THOROUGHLY wiped the insides out heel to toe. I even put a few pairs in the sunlight to dry. Not only did the acidic vinegar kill the fungus but it also acted as a natural deodoriser so my shoes were all smelling ‘springtime fresh’ when they dried- not at all vinegary.

I am happy to say I am 8 months athletes foot free, I have NOT had one ferocious midnight itching episode since my treatment; and. my feet are actually starting to look attractive. I’m finally looking forward to being barefoot on the beach.

To treat Athletes foot, submerge the affected foot in your own urine, pat it dry without washing. After a few sych treatments the athletes foot will be gone