Mustard seeds are found to have certain antibacterial properties that will be effective in treating loose stools.
• Add ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water. Keep it there for one hour.
• Now drink this water like you take a regular oral tonic.
• Repeat it for two to three times a day to get rid of loose stools.
Lemon juice has anti inflammatory properties that will help in easily clearing the stomach. It is one of the tried and tested home remedies for loose motion for many decades.
• Extract the juice from one full lemon. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of sugar to it. Mix it well.
• Now consume this lemonade every hour till you feel that the toxins in your intestines have been flushed out.
• It would be better off for you to use this concoction for three days to clear all the toxins in your stomach.
• Make sure that you consume just soup or broth or semi solid food for a couple of days before returning back to your normal diet.
Pomegranate is a fruit that will help in reducing the loose motion problems that you are suffering from effectively.
• Eating the pomegranate seeds during loose motion will help in reducing the symptoms and stopping lose motion. Make sure that you eat two fruits a day to reduce loose motions.
• You can also blend the pomegranate seeds in a mixer and extract its juice. Drink a glass of this juice at least three times a day to see effective results.
• You can also drink the water that is brought to boiling point with pomegranate leaves soaked in it.
Methi Or Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek has antibacterial and antifungal properties and is also an excellent home remedy to fight loose stools.
• Take one to two teaspoons of dried fenugreek seeds and powder it in a blender to reduce it into fine powder.
• Now mix this powder in a glass of water and take it every day in the morning on an empty stomach for two to three days to completely get relief from loose motions.