i have so many pimples on my face and on back

I have so many pimples on my face and on whole body plz tell me the prevention…

Stress is the main factor. If there is acne, than you are stressing about something. Find a relief of emotional and/or mental ongoing issues. If you keep thinking about something that does not feel good, you will attract more of that. So the best way to do it is when something negative pops up, you don’t focus on it. Get away from it. Later gator. Later gator. Each time. Focus better by thinking on what you want instead of what you don’t want. Its quite an awesome habit to get into. Always remember to get off any subject that aggrevates you, that brings negative emotion in any way. So either don’t think about it, or think about it in a way that feels good. Once you start to accomplish that, you will start to see improvement. You can make a sugar scrub, use peroxide or lemon juice on the affected areas. Washing your face before you go to bed, or after you wake up, which removes the oils so that blackheads dont form as much either. If you wear makeup, be careful in that. Don’t cake it on thickly and leave it on for a long long time, you want your skin to breathe after every use of any makeup. So many things could go wrong with the makeup because of all the crap that’s in the makeup.