i have this really weird swelling bumps on my skin that look like wasp stings but they aren't, they are itchy.

They look like wasp stings, they pop up in different places( eg. if it come on the ear today the ear will swell and tomorrow while the ear heals something else swells even the scalp) At first i thought it was hives i realised hives come many and they cluster together… it has been itching since five days now it swells and it gets hot. I need help PLEASE … the itching is unbearable …

Do fasting- A three day juice fast will help eliminate impurities, reduce inflammation and provide you with the nutrients to boost the immunity. Take a juice of green vegetables, carrots, celery and cucumbers.
Take half teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm water twice a day.
Build up your immune system.
Avoid tea, coffee, starchy and sugary foods, especially cakes, pastries, sweets, chocolates, white sugar, and white bread. Also avoid all condiments, pickles, and sauces.
Steep marigold flowers in hot water, let the liquid cool slightly. Soak a clean cloth or gauze in the liquid and apply it to the affected area. Repeat this 3 to 4 times a day. It has an anti-inflammatory, astringant and antifungal properties.