I'm 16 and have oily skin, during the day I get very shiny in my T-zone, what can I do to reduce that?

1 Like

Use of Almonds and honey –
Take 2-3 almonds and grind them properly. Add ½ tablespoon honey to it. Mix them to make a fine paste. Massage your face with this paste gently for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off with a hot water dipped cloth. Wash with water after that. It gives your skin a deadly glow. It is very effective home remedy for oily skin.

Use of Egg yolk –
An egg yolk mask helps in drying out the skin. Take the egg yolk and apply on the oily part of skin with a cotton ball. Let it dry for 15 minutes. Wash with cool water after that. Regular use of this will balance the oily spots on your skin.

Use of Lemons-
Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix same quantity of water to it. Apply this solution on your face with a cotton ball. Wash with lukewarm water for better and quick results.

Use of Aloe vera -
Aloe vera gel work like wonders in reducing oily spots on the skin. Take a leaf and slice it to get the gel. Apply this gel 2-3 times daily. It is a simple home remedy for curing oily skin. You can also keep the gel in refrigerator 30 minutes before applying. It will give you a smooth as well as refreshing effect.

Few Tips –

· Always keep your skin clean. Use a mild soap or a gentle face wash.
· Always carry few tissues with you.
· Use astringents to wipe off the excessive oil.

I take a few folded paper towels in a zip-lock bag and soaked in apple cider vinegar in my pocket everywhere…it’s natural acid is good for clearing away dirt, oil, and pollution. This is the only type of vinegar that is alkalizing (moisture restoring) so it’s also great for reducing the appearance of fine lines.

Use lemon juice mixed with olive oil ( just a little) . Apply it to your hair and leave it for30 min and than wash ur hair.Try to do this at least once a weeek.Also dont wash ur hair daily and avoid hot water.